Community Use of Beaverton Schools District Facilities
When space is available, individuals and community members may apply to reserve District facilities. The requested times may not interfere with the Beaverton School District instructional programs, student athletics or activities and school-related groups.
All facility use is reserved using our online reservation system. Click on the Community User button and follow the instructions in the upper right-hand corner. Once you become a Community User, you may apply to use our facilities.
Please consider the following when requesting use:
- Facility use is only approved if there are staff available to support the rental.
- We are not an event center. We have limited elementary and middle school gyms, cafeterias, and fields available for rental. The space is rented as is.
- There will be no use of school equipment such as microphones, projectors, podiums, special lightning, extra chairs, or tables.
- Food may only be served and eaten in the cafeteria.
- All approved rentals are required to have BSD personnel on site, such as a building monitor and/or a custodian.
- The requester will be invoiced following the event for rental fees and staffing costs.
- We will not approve any events during school closures, holiday periods or long weekends.
- During the weekdays, events at elementary schools must end by 8:30pm and events at middle schools must end by 9:00pm. All participants must be out of the building by this time.
- Saturday and Sunday events must end by 6:00pm. All participants must be out of the building by this time.
- A request must be submitted a minimum of 30 days before the event to be considered.
- High School Auditoriums are not available and are reserved for school sponsored events and productions.
- Bouncy Houses and Water Slides are not permitted.
- District facilities are not available for use or rental June 1st through September 30th due to school and district sponsored activities and events.
After School Enrichment:
Programs will run from October 1st to May 31st. Reservations for the fall term will be accepted beginning July 1st. All events must end by 4:00pm.
The school year will be divided into three terms and you will reserve use by term:
- Fall - October through December
- Winter - January through March
- Spring - April through May
District Closures: When the District is closed for inclement weather, all facility use is cancelled.
Families are welcome to use elementary and middle school playgrounds, fields, tracks, and paths after in-person instruction and do so at their own risk.
High School Turf fields and gates will remain locked and secure when school is not in session and when district staff are not present.
Our tennis courts are not open for use during school hours when the campus is closed. THPRD has many tennis courts and a list can be found HERE.
If you are looking for an on-leash or off-leash dog park, THPRD has many options. You may find a list HERE.
Questions regarding fees, invoices, online payments, policy and procedural issues should be directed to the Facility Use Team at 503.356.4619 or firstname.lastname@example.org